Your Probiotic Cleaning Solution

Beneficial solutions for clean

Environments

Consulting and Training

 

We work with you to help you find the right products for your issues and train on how they can be the most effective.

Products and Partners

 

We try to make it simple and work with premium partners to get the best results.

 

Industries

Check out Industries where we can help create safe environments through organically cleaning and treating unsafe areas of concern

ABOUT US

One of the greatest dangers facing mankind is bacterial resistance. Medicinal antibiotics are increasingly less effective at killing many of the most dangerous pathogens, such as MRSA, C. difficile, tuberculosis, and many others. Today, growing evidence points to conventional cleaning methods, which use harsh “disinfecting” chemicals, as another dangerous contributor to pathogen evolution and resistance and spiraling rates of hospital-acquired and community-acquired infections, food recalls and chemical sensitivity issues

 

The fundamental problem is that bacteria evolve to resist treatment, and the more antibiotics they face, the faster they evolve. Even if a chemical cleaner kills 99.99 percent of pathogens, the remaining 0.01 percent can divide rapidly and come back strong. Even worse, the genetic advantage that helped them survive the initial attack will protect future generations as they are probably resistant to whatever antibiotic or disinfectant they survived.  Unfortunately, 99% of the cleaning products on the market are chemistry only options.

CONTACT US

info@bio-vironment.com

M: 970-331-1212

O: 702-507-5272

 

© 2018 by bio-vironment.